Eutaw in Greene County, Alabama — The American South (East South Central)
First Presbyterian Church
Organized by Tuscaloosa Presbytery in 1824 as Mesopotamia Presbyterian Church.
John H. Gray first minister 1826-1836
Educational Building Erected 1959
Erected 1968 by Alabama Historical Association.
Location. 32° 50.472′ N, 87° 53.424′ W. Marker is in Eutaw, Alabama, in Greene County. Marker is at the intersection of Main Street (State Highway 14) and Wilson Avenue, on the right when traveling west on Main Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 300 Main Street, Eutaw AL 35462, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 4 other markers are within 17 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Welcome to Eutaw, Alabama: The Gateway To The Black Belt (approx. 0.2 miles away); A County Older Than The State, Greene County (approx. 0.2 miles away); St. Johnís Church (approx. 13.2 miles away); Pleasant Ridge Presbyterian Church (approx. 16.4 miles away).
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Timothy Carr of Birmingham, Alabama. This page has been viewed 643 times since then and 32 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Timothy Carr of Birmingham, Alabama. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.