Shiloh in Hardin County, Tennessee — The American South (East South Central)
Headquarters, 2nd Brigade - 4th Division
—Army of the Tennessee —
Headquarters, 2d Brigade,
Army of the Tennessee.
Col. James C. Veatch,
Established March 18, 1862.
Erected by Shiloh National Military Park Commission. (Marker Number M010.)
Location. 35° 8.855′ N, 88° 20.002′ W. Marker is in Shiloh, Tennessee, in Hardin County. Marker is on Hamburg-Savannah Road 0.1 miles north of Cavalry Road, on the right when traveling north. Click for map. Located in Shiloh National Military Park. Marker is in this post office area: Shiloh TN 38376, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. 14th Illinois - 25th Indiana (a few steps from this marker); 18th Illinois Infantry (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); McAllister's Battery (about 500 feet away); 7th Illinois Infantry (about 600 feet away); Confederate Burial Trench (approx. 0.2 miles away); a different marker also named 14th Illinois - 25th Indiana 9th Illinois Infantry (approx. 0.2 miles away); Camp of 9th Illinois Infantry (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Shiloh.
Categories. • War, US Civil •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Allen Gathman of Pocahontas, Missouri. This page has been viewed 322 times since then and 15 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Allen Gathman of Pocahontas, Missouri. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.