Milford in Sussex County, Delaware — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1933 by Historic Markers Commission. (Marker Number SC 26.)
Location. 38° 54.697′ N, 75° 25.698′ W. Marker is in Milford, Delaware, in Sussex County. Marker is at the intersection of S. Walnut Street and SE 2nd Street on S. Walnut Street. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Milford DE 19963, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Major General Alfred T.A. Torbert (within shouting distance of this marker); Vale-Williams Memorial City Hall (within shouting distance of this marker); The Towers (approx. 0.2 miles away); Mispillion River Greenway Historical Sites (approx. ¼ mile away); Site of Milford's First Methodist Church (approx. 0.3 miles away); Joseph Oliver (approx. 0.3 miles away); Christ Church (approx. 0.3 miles away); Parson Thorne Mansion (approx. 0.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Milford.
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 407 times since then and 20 times this year. Photo 1. submitted on , by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.