Jackson in Washington County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Mill Road Church
Erected 1977 by Washington County Landmark Commission.
Location. 43° 18.114′ N, 88° 7.816′ W. Marker is in Jackson, Wisconsin, in Washington County. Marker is on W. Mill Road half a mile west of Division Road (County Route G), on the right when traveling west. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1860 W. Mill Road, Jackson WI 53037, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Home of Reuben John Schmahl (approx. 1.9 miles away); The Livery (approx. 3.1 miles away); Dheinsville Settlement (approx. 3.6 miles away); Christ Church Maxon-Wright House (approx. 5.3 miles away); Cemetery Outhouse (approx. 6.3 miles away); Vogt Woodshed/Radue Gas Engine (approx. 6.3 miles away); Radue Chicken Coop (approx. 6.3 miles away).
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 356 times since then and 52 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on , by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.