Jackson in Clarke County, Alabama — The American South (East South Central)
Erected 1981 by Alabama Historical Association.
Location. 31° 31.767′ N, 87° 53.63′ W. Marker is in Jackson, Alabama, in Clarke County. Marker is on Mayton Drive, on the left when traveling south. Click for map. Between US43 and State 177. Marker is in this post office area: Jackson AL 36545, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 15 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Taylor House (approx. 4 miles away); Old St. Stephens Masonic Lodge No. 9 (1821-1834)/St. Stephens Lodge No. 81 (approx. 9.5 miles away); Elijah & Issac Pugh (approx. 12.4 miles away); Suggsville (approx. 12.6 miles away); Fort Sinquefield (approx. 13.2 miles away); Kimbell - James Massacre (approx. 13.4 miles away); Reverend Timothy Horton Ball, A. M. (approx. 13.4 miles away); Clarke County Courthouse (approx. 14.2 miles away).
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on . This page has been viewed 627 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on . • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.