Newark in New Castle County, Delaware — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Old Welsh Tract Church
Erected 1954 by Delaware Chapter of the Daughters of Founders and Patriots of America.
Location. 39° 39′ N, 75° 45.1′ W. Marker is in Newark, Delaware, in New Castle County. Marker can be reached from Welsh Tract Road 0.1 miles west of South College Avenue. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Newark DE 19713, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Battle of Cooch's Bridge (approx. 1.1 miles away); Washington's Reconnaissance (approx. 1.2 miles away); Iron Hill School #112C (approx. 1.2 miles away); a different marker also named The Battle of Cooch's Bridge (approx. 1.2 miles away); Historic Iron Ore Mining (approx. 1.2 miles away); Milling in Pencader Hundred (approx. 1.2 miles away); In the Beginning (approx. 1.2 miles away); Enjoy the Pencader Area Today (approx. 1.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Newark.
Additional keywords. Newark
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites • Churches, Etc. • Colonial Era •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Nate Davidson of Salisbury, Maryland. This page has been viewed 756 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Nate Davidson of Salisbury, Maryland. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.