Near Baldwin in Banks County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Leatherwood Baptist Church
Erected 1954 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 006-6.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 34° 27.939′ N, 83° 27.568′ W. Marker is near Baldwin, Georgia, in Banks County. Marker is on Georgia Route 105 0.3 miles east of Andrews Road, on the right when traveling east. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 2153 Georgia Highway 105, Baldwin GA 30511, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 7 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Middle River Volunteers (approx. 0.3 miles away); Indian Boundary “Hawkins Line” (approx. 4.5 miles away); Battle of Narrows (approx. 4.5 miles away); Hilliard Almond Wilbanks (approx. 4.6 miles away); Indian War Trail (approx. 4.6 miles away); Line Baptist Church (approx. 4.7 miles away); The Col. Robert Sink Memorial Trail (approx. 7 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Baldwin.
Related marker. Click here for another marker that is related to this marker. To better understand the relationship, study each marker in the order shown.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 1,178 times since then and 7 times this year. Last updated on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.