Franklinton in Franklin County, North Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
Moses A. Hopkins
Erected 1959 by Archives and Highway Departments. (Marker Number E62.)
Location. 36° 5.987′ N, 78° 27.542′ W. Marker is in Franklinton, North Carolina, in Franklin County. Marker is at the intersection of S. Main Street and W. College Street, on the right when traveling south on S. Main Street. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Franklinton NC 27525, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. C. C. Crittenden (approx. 8.5 miles away); The Glass House (approx. 8.5 miles away); Kittrell’s Springs (approx. 8.6 miles away); Confederate Cemetery (approx. 8.6 miles away); John Williamson (approx. 8.6 miles away); Richard Warfington (approx. 8.8 miles away); Kittrell Confederate Cemetery (approx. 8.8 miles away); Wake Forest University (approx. 8.8 miles away).
Also see . . . Moses A. Hopkins - Wikipedia. (Submitted on March 23, 2011, by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland.)
Categories. • African Americans • Churches, Etc. • Government •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by John Zadrozny of Youngsville, North Carolina. This page has been viewed 400 times since then and 6 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by John Zadrozny of Youngsville, North Carolina. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.