Erie in Erie County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Old French Road
Erected 1946 by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission.
Location. 42° 5.544′ N, 80° 3.443′ W. Marker is in Erie, Pennsylvania, in Erie County. Marker is on Old French Road (Pennsylvania Route 97) south of Gore Road, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Erie PA 16509, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 3 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Colonel Philip Cochran (approx. 1.5 miles away); Sister Bernard Sheridan (approx. 1.7 miles away); Harry Kellar (approx. 2.4 miles away); Saint James African Methodist Episcopal Church (approx. 2.5 miles away); Gideon Ball House (approx. 2.9 miles away); Harry T. Burleigh (approx. 2.9 miles away); Pennsylvania National Guard (approx. 3 miles away); Erie County (approx. 3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Erie.
Categories. • Native Americans • Roads & Vehicles •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 346 times since then and 24 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.