Georgetown in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
A. W. Sillure House
Erected 1990 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 9338.)
Location. 30° 37.86′ N, 97° 40.4′ W. Marker is in Georgetown, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker is on South Ash Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1414 S Ash St, Georgetown TX 78626, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Harrell-Stone House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); J. A. McDougle Home (about 500 feet away); W.Y. Penn Home (about 500 feet away); Burcham House (about 600 feet away); G.W. Riley House (about 700 feet away); Negro Fine Arts School First United Methodist Church of Georgetown (approx. 0.2 miles away); George Irvine House (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Georgetown.
Regarding A. W. Sillure House. Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Also see . . .
1. Historic Homes of Georgetown Texas on Ash Street. Slightly more information on the A.W. Sillure House. (Submitted on May 12, 2011, by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas.)
2. Martin C. Amos House. 1408 Olive st, Georgetown Texas. Martin C. Amos House. 1408 Olive st, Georgetown Texas (Submitted on May 15, 2011, by Wayne Ware of Georgetown, Texas.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 1,143 times since then and 51 times this year. Last updated on , by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.