Milwaukee in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
All Saints Episcopal Cathedral Complex
Erected 1974 by City of Milwaukee Landmarks Commission.
Location. 43° 2.748′ N, 87° 54.079′ W. Marker is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in Milwaukee County. Marker is at the intersection of East Juneau Avenue and North Marshall Street, on the right when traveling west on East Juneau Avenue. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 818 East Juneau Avenue, Milwaukee WI 53202, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. College Women's Club (within shouting distance of this marker); St. Paul's Episcopal Church (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Immanuel Presbyterian Church (about 500 feet away); The First Unitarian Church of Milwaukee (approx. 0.2 miles away); Jason Downer House (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Prospect Avenue “Spite” House Edward Diederichs House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Womens Club of Wisconsin (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Milwaukee.
Also see . . .
1. The Early Years. History of the Cathedral Church of All Saints (Submitted on June 14, 2011.)
2. Architecture and Furnishings. he Gothic Revival church building was designed by Edward Townsend Mix, a noted Milwaukee architect, and constructed in 1868. (Submitted on June 14, 2011.)
3. Historic Designation Study Report. (Submitted on June 14, 2011.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 415 times since then and 48 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.