Milwaukee in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
College Women's Club
Erected 1968 by City of Milwaukee Landmarks Commission.
Location. 43° 2.711′ N, 87° 54.071′ W. Marker is in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, in Milwaukee County. Marker is on North Marshall Street, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1119 N. Marshall Street, Milwaukee WI 53202, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. All Saints Episcopal Cathedral Complex (within shouting distance of this marker); Immanuel Presbyterian Church (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); St. Paul's Episcopal Church (about 700 feet away); Womens Club of Wisconsin (approx. 0.2 miles away); Jason Downer House (approx. 0.2 miles away); The First Unitarian Church of Milwaukee (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Prospect Avenue “Spite” House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Solomon Juneau (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Milwaukee.
Also see . . . History of College Women's Club (Submitted on July 11, 2011, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 294 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.