Cranberry Township in Butler County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
1806 Plains Presbyterian Church
Erected 2006 by Cranberry Township Historical Society.
Location. 40° 43.27′ N, 80° 4.563′ W. Marker is in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, in Butler County. Marker is at the intersection of Franklin Road and Plains Church Road, on the right when traveling north on Franklin Road. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Cranberry Township PA 16066, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 6 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Cranberry Township Veterans Memorial (approx. half a mile away); Ogle (approx. 2 miles away); Venango Path (approx. 2.5 miles away); Crider's Corners USS Mars AFS-1 Ships Bell (approx. 3.9 miles away); Elias Fry Barn (approx. 4.8 miles away); George Washington (approx. 5 miles away); Major George Washington (approx. 5.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Cranberry Township.
Also see . . . Cranberry Township Historical Society. (Submitted on November 2, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 2,197 times since then and 29 times this year. Last updated on . Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.