Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
were built c. 1850 to 1864.
Corner fireplaces provided
heat and 3 outdoor wells
supplied water. Rent was
$5.00 to $6.00 per month.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 50.)
Location. 39° 53.55′ N, 74° 49.416′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is at the intersection of S Main Street (County Route 541) and Trimble Street, on the left when traveling north on S Main Street. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Star Glass Works (a few steps from this marker); Braddock’s Landing (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Dr. R. S. Braddock House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Cross Keys School (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Stratton/Braddock House (approx. 0.3 miles away); The William Dyer House (approx. 0.3 miles away); The Owen Stratton House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Main Street Meeting House (approx. 0.3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey History Project (Submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Industry & Commerce •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 286 times since then and 58 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.