Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Dr. R. S. Braddock House
in the mid 1800’s farmhouse
c. 1875-1900. He was President
of the Medford Fire Company
in 1897 and served as Fire
Chief from 1899 to 1901.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 41.)
Location. 39° 53.712′ N, 74° 49.422′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is at the intersection of S Main Street (County Route 541) and Mill Street, on the right when traveling south on S Main Street. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Stratton/Braddock House (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Braddock’s Landing (about 600 feet away); The William Dyer House (about 700 feet away); The Owen Stratton House (about 700 feet away); Main Street Meeting House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Riley / Garwood House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Star Glass Works (approx. 0.2 miles away); Glassworkers’ Homes (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey History Project website. (Submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 306 times since then and 2 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.