Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Albert Kirby House
home to Albert and Anna
Kirby, 1925-1952. He was Master
of the Masons, Building and
Loan President and a partner
in Kirby Brothers until 1945.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 32.)
Location. 39° 54.26′ N, 74° 49.454′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is at the intersection of N Main Street (County Route 541) and Marlton Pike (New Jersey Route 70), on the right when traveling north on N Main Street. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Maurice Haines House (within shouting distance of this marker); The Everett Haines House (within shouting distance of this marker); The P.M. & M. Railroad (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Joseph Allen House (about 600 feet away); The Weeks-Bowker House (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Dr. Josiah Reeve House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Ely Hall (approx. 0.2 miles away); A Sears Roebuck House (approx. ¼ mile away). Click for a list of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. (Submitted on July 17, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 296 times since then and 7 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.