Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Oldest House on Branch Street
home of salt box design
c. 1815. The front porch was
added later. The cedar siding
resists the elements without
needing to be painted.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 48.)
Location. 39° 54.073′ N, 74° 49.214′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is on Branch Street, on the left when traveling east. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 47 Branch Street, Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Methodist Cemetery (within shouting distance of this marker); Filbert Street School (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Milton Allenís School (about 400 feet away); The Stacy Prickett House (about 500 feet away); First House on Filbert Street (about 500 feet away); A Sears Roebuck House (about 600 feet away); First House on Bank Street (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Dr. George Haines House (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey History Project website. (Submitted on July 18, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 272 times since then and 35 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.