Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Haines / Cochley / Singer House
1847 from his father Jonathan
Haines, the property was later
sold to the Cochley family, who
sold it to the Singer family
in the 1930ís.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 23.)
Location. 39° 53.92′ N, 74° 49.931′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is at the intersection of Old Marlton Pike and Jones Road, on the right when traveling west on Old Marlton Pike. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Mary Smith House (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Jonathan Haines House (approx. 0.3 miles away); St. Peterís Episcopal Church (approx. 0.3 miles away); Friends Graveyard (approx. 0.3 miles away); Friends Meeting (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Owen Stratton House (approx. half a mile away); Nine South Main Street (approx. half a mile away); Medford Vietnam Memorial (approx. half a mile away). Click for a list of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey History Project website. (Submitted on July 19, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 327 times since then and 62 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.