Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Star Glass Works
farmers’ cooperative in 1825,
tableware by Cochrane, and
bottles by Trimble. Star Glass
operated from 1850 to 1923.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 17.)
Location. 39° 53.56′ N, 74° 49.419′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is on S Main Street (County Route 541) north of Trimble Street, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Glassworkers’ Homes (a few steps from this marker); Braddock’s Landing (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Dr. R. S. Braddock House (approx. 0.2 miles away); Cross Keys School (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Stratton/Braddock House (approx. 0.3 miles away); The William Dyer House (approx. 0.3 miles away); The Owen Stratton House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Main Street Meeting House (approx. 0.3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey History Project website. (Submitted on July 24, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Industry & Commerce •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 601 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.