Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The John Haines House
is on land patented to the
builder’s father in 1682. The
west section was built c. 1690,
with later additions. It was
in the Haines family until 1919.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 14.)
Location. 39° 55.395′ N, 74° 48.478′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is on Fostertown Road, on the right when traveling north. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 26 Fostertown Road, Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within one mile of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Sawyer’s House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Kirby’s Mill (approx. half a mile away); The Nehemiah Haines House (approx. half a mile away); Two One-Room Schools (approx. 0.6 miles away); Sandtown (approx. 0.9 miles away); Dr. Still’s Office (approx. one mile away); The Thomas Wilkins House (approx. one mile away); The Toll House (approx. 1.1 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey History Project website. (Submitted on July 24, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 501 times since then and 7 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.