Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Stratton Burying Ground
in 1813 from Enoch and Hannah
Stratton for a public burying
ground. Became part of Medford
upon the founding of the
township in 1847.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 27.)
Location. 39° 53.059′ N, 74° 49.228′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is on Stokes Road (County Route 541) north of Himmelein Road, on the left when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Powder Explosion (approx. half a mile away); Oliphant’s Mill (approx. half a mile away); Cross Keys School (approx. half a mile away); Cross Keys Tavern (approx. half a mile away); Glassworkers’ Homes (approx. 0.6 miles away); Star Glass Works (approx. 0.6 miles away); Braddock’s Landing (approx. 0.7 miles away); The Dr. R. S. Braddock House (approx. 0.8 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. West Jersey History Project website. (Submitted on July 24, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Cemeteries & Burial Sites •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 335 times since then and 16 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.