Medford in Burlington County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
The Thomas Wilkins House
Medford, was built in 1732. The
Flemish Bond brick home
remained in the Wilkins family
until c. 1915, when it was sold
to the English Setter Club.
Erected by Medford Historic Advisory Board. (Marker Number 11.)
Location. 39° 55.637′ N, 74° 49.594′ W. Marker is in Medford, New Jersey, in Burlington County. Marker is at the intersection of Medford/Mt Holly Road (County Route 541) and Setter Club Road, on the right when traveling south on Medford/Mt Holly Road. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 271 Route 541, Medford NJ 08055, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Toll House (approx. 0.7 miles away); Cross Roads (approx. 0.8 miles away); Dr. Still’s Office (approx. 0.8 miles away); The Brace Road School (approx. 0.9 miles away); The John Haines House (approx. one mile away); The Sawyer’s House (approx. 1.3 miles away); The Nehemiah Haines House (approx. 1.3 miles away); Kirby’s Mill (approx. 1.3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Medford.
Also see . . . Historic Sites in Medford, NJ. (Submitted on July 25, 2011, by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 510 times since then and 74 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.