Bloomfield in Essex County, New Jersey — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
German Presbyterian Church
Erected 1979 by The town of Bloomfield, The Church on the Green, and Bloomfield College.
Location. 40° 47.721′ N, 74° 11.82′ W. Marker is in Bloomfield, New Jersey, in Essex County. Marker is at the intersection of Franklin Street and Liberty Street, on the right when traveling north on Franklin Street. Click for map. The marker in Photo 1 is mounted to the left of the bell. The marker in Photo 2 is mounted to the right of the bell. Marker is in this post office area: Bloomfield NJ 07003, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Lest We Forget (a few steps from this marker); Bloomfield Centennial War Memorial (within shouting distance of this marker); Joseph Bloomfield (within shouting Davis Homestead (approx. 0.2 miles away); Site of Col. Thomas Cadmus House (approx. 0.4 miles away); Morris Canal (approx. 0.6 miles away); Belleville Copper Rolling Mill (approx. 1.3 miles away); Station Square (approx. 1.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Bloomfield.
Regarding German Presbyterian Church. The bell was made by The E. W. Vanduzen Co. Cincinnati, Buckeye Bell Foundry, 1896.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by James True of Newark, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 360 times since then and 13 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by James True of Newark, New Jersey. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.