Lincolnton in Lincoln County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Erected 1957 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 090-6.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 33° 48.444′ N, 82° 27.61′ W. Marker is in Lincolnton, Georgia, in Lincoln County. Marker is on Coach Jimmy Smith Highway (U.S. 378) near New Petersburg Road, on the right when traveling west. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Lincolnton GA 30817, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. William Bartram Trail (within shouting distance of this marker); Lincoln County (approx. 1.3 miles away); Lincoln County Veterans Monument (approx. 1.3 miles away); Lamar Family Cemetery Lincoln County Confederate Monument (approx. 1.5 miles away); Lincolnton Presbyterian Church / Lincolnton Cemetery (approx. 1.7 miles away); The Lewis Family Pavilion (approx. 1.7 miles away); Tory Pond (approx. 3.7 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Lincolnton.
Categories. • Roads & Vehicles • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 313 times since then and 53 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Mike Stroud of Bluffton, South Carolina. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.