Liberty Hill in Williamson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Erected 1936 by the State of Texas. (Marker Number 9093.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Texas 1936 Centennial Markers and Monuments marker series.
Location. 30° 38.985′ N, 97° 51.583′ W. Marker is in Liberty Hill, Texas, in Williamson County. Marker is on County Rd 260. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Liberty Hill TX 78642, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Union Hall Independent Missionary Baptist Church of Christ (approx. 0.4 miles away); John G. Matthews House (approx. 1.4 miles away); Liberty Hill Methodist Church (approx. 3.7 miles away); Liberty Hill Masonic Hall (approx. 3.8 miles away); Stubblefield Building (approx. 3.9 miles away); Rock House Community (approx. 3.9 miles away); Pickle-Mason House (approx. 4.8 miles away); Fore Cemetery (approx. 4.9 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Liberty Hill.
Categories. • War, Texas Independence •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. This page has been viewed 2,784 times since then and 14 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on , by Keith Peterson of Cedar Park, Texas. 2. submitted on , by QuesterMark of Fort Worth, Texas. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.