Scituate in Plymouth County, Massachusetts — The American Northeast (New England)
1636 — 1976
Erected 1976 by the Scituate Historical Society.
Location. 42° 11.978′ N, 70° 45.271′ W. Marker is in Scituate, Massachusetts, in Plymouth County. Marker is on First Parish Road just from Central Park Drive, on the left when traveling west. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Scituate MA 02066, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. First Training Field (approx. 1.3 miles away); Mann Historical Museum (approx. 1.4 miles away); Williams-Barker House (approx. 1.5 miles away); Site of the First Church (approx. 1.5 miles away); First Meeting House (approx. 1.5 miles away); Men of Kent Cemetery (approx. 1.5 miles away); The Old Oaken Bucket (approx. 1.5 miles away); Site of Stockbridge Mansion (approx. 1.5 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Scituate.
Also see . . . Scituate Historical Society. More about the history of the house. (Submitted on October 5, 2011, by Roger W. Sinnott of Chelmsford, Massachusetts.)
Categories. • Colonial Era • Man-Made Features •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Roger W. Sinnott of Chelmsford, Massachusetts. This page has been viewed 390 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on , by Roger W. Sinnott of Chelmsford, Massachusetts. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.