Cuthbert in Randolph County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Erected 1956 by Georgia Historical Commission. (Marker Number 120-9.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Georgia Historical Society/Commission marker series.
Location. 31° 46.36′ N, 84° 47.353′ W. Marker is in Cuthbert, Georgia, in Randolph County. Marker is at the intersection of Court Street (Business U.S. 27) and Pine Street, on the left when traveling north on Court Street. Click for map. The marker stands near the old Randolph County Courthouse. Marker is in this post office area: Cuthbert GA 39840, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance Frederick Davis Patterson, M.D. / Patterson Hospital (within shouting distance of this marker); Old Carnegie Library (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Site of First Randolph County Courthouse (about 500 feet away); Andrew Female College (about 600 feet away); Mother of Georgia's Pecan Industry (approx. 0.2 miles away); Site of First Church Building in Cuthbert, Georgia (approx. 0.2 miles away); Shady Grove (approx. 0.3 miles away); Confederate Dead and Hospitals (approx. 0.3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Cuthbert.
Categories. • Political Subdivisions •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 383 times since then and 16 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.