Chelmsford in Middlesex County, Massachusetts — The American Northeast (New England)
1630 - 1930
Erected 1930 by Massachusetts Bay Colony-Tercentenary Commission.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Massachusetts Bay Colony—Tercentenary Commission Markers marker series.
Location. 42° 38.295′ N, 71° 22.91′ W. Marker is in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, in Middlesex County. Marker is at the intersection of Princeton Street and Wright Street, on the right when traveling south on Princeton Street. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Chelmsford MA 01824, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Wannalancet (approx. 1.3 miles away); Mansion House (approx. 2 miles away); The Great Gate (approx. 2.7 miles away); "Francisí Folly" (approx. 2.7 miles away); District No. 1 School (approx. 3.1 miles away); First School for Lip-Reading (approx. 3.1 miles away); Revolutionary War Monument (approx. 3.1 miles away); Oldest Toll House (approx. 3.1 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Chelmsford.
Also see . . . Historical Markers Erected by Massachusetts Bay Colony Tercentenary Commission (1930). (Submitted on August 6, 2011, by Russell Chaffee Bixby of Bernardston, Massachusetts.)
Categories. • Colonial Era •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Russell Chaffee Bixby of Bernardston, Massachusetts. This page has been viewed 473 times since then and 3 times this year. Last updated on , by Russell Chaffee Bixby of Bernardston, Massachusetts. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Russell Chaffee Bixby of Bernardston, Massachusetts. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.