Belton in Anderson County, South Carolina — The American South (South Atlantic)
First Baptist Church of Belton
of the Founders and Members
of the First Baptist Church
Belton, S.C. Which Stood on
This Site 1861 - 1882.
Erected 1976 by Charles M. Cox & Luther B. Cox.
Location. 34° 31.283′ N, 82° 29.967′ W. Marker is in Belton, South Carolina, in Anderson County. Marker can be reached from Anderson Street (U.S. 76). Click for map. Marker is located in the north-eastern section of the historic Belton City Cemetery. Marker is in this post office area: Belton SC 29627, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 10 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Belton Academy / Central School (approx. 0.2 miles away); Belton Veterans Memorial (approx. 0.2 miles away); Belton Depot (approx. 0.3 miles away); Greenville & Columbia RR / Belton (approx. 0.3 miles away); Belton / Historic Belton (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Belton Standpipe (approx. 0.4 miles away); Chamberlain-Kay House (approx. half a mile away); Rocky River Baptist Association Headquarters (approx. 1.2 miles away); Dorchester Baptist Church World War II Veterans Plaque (approx. 2 miles away); Veterans of All Wars (approx. 4.8 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Belton.
Also see . . . First Baptist Church of Belton. Official website of First Baptist Church of Belton. (Submitted on December 9, 2011, by Brian Scott of Anderson, South Carolina.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Brian Scott of Anderson, South Carolina. This page has been viewed 378 times since then and 12 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Brian Scott of Anderson, South Carolina. 4. submitted on , by Brian Scott of Anderson, South Carolina. 5. submitted on , by Brian Scott of Anderson, South Carolina. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.