Dover in Kent County, Delaware — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Old Presbyterian Church
Erected 1950 by Public Archives Commission.
Location. 39° 9.366′ N, 75° 31.602′ W. Marker is in Dover, Delaware, in Kent County. Marker can be reached from South Governor's Avenue 0.1 miles south of W North Street, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is located inside the entryway to the Meeting House Gallery 1, an archeological museum located in the Old Presbyterian Church. Marker is at or near this postal address: 316 South Governor's Avenue, Dover DE 19904, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Colonel John Haslet (here, next to this marker); John M. Clayton (here, next to this marker); Site Of Kent County’s First Presbyterian Church (a few steps from this marker); Site of Dover's First Methodist Church The Capitol Theater (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Golden Fleece Tavern (approx. 0.2 miles away); In the Council Chamber of Elizabeth Battell's Golden Fleece Tavern (approx. 0.2 miles away); Site of King George’s Tavern (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Dover.
Also see . . . About the Building. (Submitted on January 28, 2008, by Roger Dean Meyer of Yankton, South Dakota.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Roger Dean Meyer of Yankton, South Dakota. This page has been viewed 1,409 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Roger Dean Meyer of Yankton, South Dakota. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.