Johnstown in Fulton County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Site of First St John's Church
Erected 1940 by New York State Education Department.
Location. 43° 0.478′ N, 74° 22.458′ W. Marker is in Johnstown, New York, in Fulton County. Marker is at the intersection of West State Street and W. Green Street on West State Street. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Johnstown NY 12095, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Drumm House (here, next to this marker but has been reported missing); Colonial Cemetery (within shouting distance of this marker); Johnson Hall - 1763 (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); Colonial Court House (about 500 feet away); Tryon County Courthouse (about 500 feet away); Founder of Johnstown (about 600 feet away); Superintendent of Indian Affairs (about 600 feet away); A Military Commander (about 600 feet away). Click for a list of all markers in Johnstown.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. • Colonial Era •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Joe Harness of Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 281 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Joe Harness of Little Egg Harbor, New Jersey. 3. submitted on , by Howard C. Ohlhous of Duanesburg, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.