Georgetown in Beaver County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Saint Luke's Episcopal Church
Erected by Beaver County Historical Research and Landmarks Foundation.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Beaver County (PA) Historical Research and Landmarks Foundation marker series.
Location. 40° 38.451′ N, 80° 29.948′ W. Marker is in Georgetown, Pennsylvania, in Beaver County. Marker is on Market Street just south of 2nd Street, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Georgetown PA 15043, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within one mile of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Georgetown (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); The Penna - Virginia Boundary (approx. 0.2 miles away); Smiths Ferry (approx. half a mile away); The Sandy and Beaver Canal (approx. 0.7 miles away); The Point of Beginning (approx. one mile away); Gateway To The Northwest Beginning Point of the U. S. Public Land Survey (approx. 1.1 miles away in Ohio); Land Ordinance of 1785 / The Seven Ranges (approx. 1.1 miles away in Ohio). Click for a list of all markers in Georgetown.
Also see . . . Beaver County Historical Research and Landmarks Foundation. Marker Program (Submitted on December 25, 2011, by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.)
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page has been viewed 355 times since then and 57 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Mike Wintermantel of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.