Lancaster in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Military Stables and Barracks
Erected 1950 by Pennsylvania Historical and Museum Commission.
Location. 40° 2.593′ N, 76° 18.272′ W. Marker is in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, in Lancaster County. Marker is on N. Duke Street, on the left when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 307 N. Duke Street, Lancaster PA 17603, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Revolutionary War Stables (here, next to this marker); Pennsylvania Medical Society (within shouting distance of this marker); Simon Snyder (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); John Fulton Reynolds (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Rev. Thomas Barton (approx. 0.2 miles away); James Hazlett Binns (approx. ¼ mile away); Ruamie Hill Binns (approx. ¼ mile away); Patriots of St. James Church (approx. ¼ mile away). Click for a list of all markers in Lancaster.
Categories. • Animals • Military • Notable Buildings • War, US Revolutionary •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page has been viewed 1,868 times since then and 20 times this year. Photos: 1. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. 2. submitted on , by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. 3. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. 4, 5. submitted on , by Bill Pfingsten of Bel Air, Maryland. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.