Jackson in Madison County, Tennessee — The American South (East South Central)
First United Methodist Church
Erected by Tennessee Historical Commission. (Marker Number 4D 56.)
Location. 35° 36.775′ N, 88° 49.036′ W. Marker is in Jackson, Tennessee, in Madison County. Marker is on South Church Street, on the right when traveling north. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 200 South Church Street, Jackson TN 38301, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. David Crockett (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); Monroe Dunaway Anderson 1873-1939 / Anderson, Clayton & Company (about 700 feet away); Butler Race Track c. 1825 / Memphis Conference Female Institute 1843-1923 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Andersons & Claytons Memorial General Ulysses S. Grant (approx. 0.3 miles away); Riverside Cemetery (approx. half a mile away); Jackson Spoke Here (approx. half a mile away); The Electro Chalybeate Well (approx. 0.6 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Jackson.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Ken Smith of Milan, Tennessee. This page has been viewed 322 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Ken Smith of Milan, Tennessee. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.