Piru in Ventura County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Governor Juan Alvarado
Erected 1955 by El Aliso Parlor No. 314, Las Tres Vistas Parlor No. 302 Native Daughters of the Golden West and Cabrillo Parlor No. 114 Native Sons of the Golden West
of Ventura County.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Native Sons/Daughters of the Golden West marker series.
Location. 34° 24.39′ N, 118° 45.41′ W. Marker is in Piru, California, in Ventura County. Marker is on East Telegraph Road (State Highway 126), on the right when traveling west. Click for map. Marker is located on the grounds of the Rancho Camulos Museum and Historic Site. Marker is at or near this postal address: 5164 East Telegraph Road, Fillmore CA 93015, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 9 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Rancho Camulos (here, next to this marker); Portolá Expedition (approx. 2.1 miles away); Mentryville (approx. 8.6 miles Fillmore's First Bank & Masonic Hall (approx. 8.9 miles away); 320 Central Avenue (approx. 9 miles away); Fillmore State Bank (approx. 9 miles away); 328 Central Avenue (approx. 9 miles away); 338 Central Avenue (approx. 9 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Piru.
Categories. • Notable Persons •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Michael Kindig of Long Beach, California. This page has been viewed 607 times since then and 99 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Michael Kindig of Long Beach, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.