Santa Clara in Santa Clara County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
1380 Lincoln Street
—Point of Historical Interest —
A Victorian style house with a gable on hip main roof, pedimented bay pavilion, twin doghouse dormers and horizontal siding, built of wood shipped around the Horn. Was a three level “cottage” of sixteen rooms until 1923 when it was lowered by eliminating seven rooms downstairs.
Erected 1976 by Santa Clara Historical and Landmark Commission.
Location. 37° 21.038′ N, 121° 57.22′ W. Marker is in Santa Clara, California, in Santa Clara County. Marker is at the intersection of Lincoln Street and Catherine Street on Lincoln Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1380 Lincoln Street, Santa Clara CA 95050, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Santa Clara Campaign Treaty Site (about 600 feet away, measured in a direct line); John Fatjo House (about 600 feet away); De Anza Expedition 1775 – 1776 (about 700 feet away); Armistice Oak Tree Site (about 700 feet away); The Battle of Santa Clara (about 700 feet away); Saint Clare (approx. 0.2 miles away); “Cowboy Jim” Donovan (approx. 0.2 miles away); Carmelite Monastery – Bond Ranch (approx. 0.2 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Santa Clara.
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 352 times since then and 57 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.