Fort Worth in Tarrant County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Entered in the National Register of Historic Places - 1979
Erected 1980 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1385.)
Location. 32° 44.833′ N, 97° 20.56′ W. Marker is in Fort Worth, Texas, in Tarrant County. Marker is on Penn Street south of West 13th Street, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1110 Penn St, Fort Worth TX 76102, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Neil P. Anderson Building (approx. 0.6 miles away); Amon G. Carter (approx. 0.7 miles away); First Christian Church of Fort Worth John Peter Smith (approx. ¾ mile away); St. Ignatius Academy Building (approx. ¾ mile away); St. Patrick's Cathedral (approx. ¾ mile away); Site of Saint Stanislaus Kostka Catholic Church (approx. 0.8 miles away); Fort Worth Library (approx. 0.8 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Fort Worth.
Also see . . . McFarland House. Historic Fort Worth, Inc. (Submitted on March 12, 2012, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. This page has been viewed 432 times since then and 30 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. submitted on , by Denise Boose of Tehachapi, California. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on September 15, 2016.