Rockport in Aransas County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Port Bay Hunting and Fishing Club
Erected 1991 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 4073.)
Location. 28° 1.103′ N, 97° 7.232′ W. Marker is in Rockport, Texas, in Aransas County. Marker is at the intersection of Farm to Market Road 1069 and Port Bay Road, on the right when traveling south on Road 1069. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Rockport TX 78382, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 5 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. The Hagarís Rockport Cottages (approx. 3.8 miles away); Site of Heldenfels Shipyard (approx. 3.8 miles away); Mathis House (approx. The Cedars (approx. 4 miles away); Moore House (approx. 4.1 miles away); Sacred Heart Catholic Church (approx. 4.1 miles away); First Methodist Church of Rockport (approx. 4.1 miles away); The Old Beach Road (approx. 4.1 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Rockport.
Categories. • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations •
Credits. This page originally submitted on . This page has been viewed 504 times since then and 81 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on . • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.