Gilroy in Santa Clara County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Franklin Family Ranch
Santa Clara County Historical Site
Erected 1996 by E Clampus Vitus, Mountain Charlie Chapter No. 1850 and the Franklin Family.
Marker series. This marker is included in the E Clampus Vitus marker series.
Location. 37° 3.044′ N, 121° 35.299′ W. Marker is in Gilroy, California, in Santa Clara County. Marker can be reached from Rucker Road east of Monterey Street, on the right when traveling east. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 170 Rucker Road, Gilroy CA 95020, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 Rucker School Historical Site 1894 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Community of San Martin (approx. 2.7 miles away); Gilroy Carnegie Library (approx. 3.1 miles away); “Alcalde” (approx. 3.2 miles away); Old City Hall (approx. 3.2 miles away); Butterfield Overland Stage (approx. 3.3 miles away); Gilroy (approx. 3.4 miles away); Coyote Lake – Harvey Bear Ranch County Park (approx. 3.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Gilroy.
Categories. • Agriculture • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. This page has been viewed 496 times since then and 76 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Barry Swackhamer of San Jose, California. • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.