Wauconda in Lake County, Illinois — The American Midwest (Great Lakes)
Andrew C. Cook House
Erected 1992 by Wauconda Lions Club, Wauconda Township Historical Society and Illinois Historical Society.
Marker series. This marker is included in the Illinois State Historical Society marker series.
Location. 42° 16.187′ N, 88° 8.664′ W. Marker is in Wauconda, Illinois, in Lake County. Marker is on North Old Rand Road south of North Garland Road, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker located at the Wauconda Historical Society. Marker is at or near this postal address: 711 N Main St, Wauconda IL 60084, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. Cary Cemetery - 1839 (approx. 6.3 miles away); World War II Memorial (approx. 6.4 miles away); Goodrich Homestead (approx. 7.1 miles away); St. Andrew Church Bell (approx. 7.5 miles away); 164 Hawley (approx. 7.5 miles away); The Story of This Land (approx. 7.6 miles away); David Haeger School and Cemetery (approx. 8 miles away); McHenry County’s First Couthouse (approx. 8 miles away).
Also see . . . Andrew C. Cook House. Wauconda Township Historical Society (Submitted on April 3, 2012, by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin.)
Categories. • Settlements & Settlers •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. This page has been viewed 495 times since then and 3 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4. submitted on , by Paul Fehrenbach of Germantown, Wisconsin. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.