Milford in New Haven County, Connecticut — The American Northeast (New England)
Early Post Oﬃce Site
In Which Was
Early Post Office
1824 - 1841
Marker series. This marker is included in the Postal Mail and Philately marker series.
Location. 41° 13.587′ N, 73° 3.385′ W. Marker is in Milford, Connecticut, in New Haven County. Marker is at the intersection of Cherry Street and Plymouth Place, on the right when traveling west on Cherry Street. Click for map. Located on the grounds of the American Red Cross building. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1 Plymouth Place, Milford CT 06460, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Memorial to Three Milford Men (about 400 feet away, measured in a direct line); Jefferson Bridge (about 400 feet away); Milford Remembers (about 500 feet away); Arctic Engine Co. No. 1 (about 500 feet away); Milford Town Halls (about 600 feet away); The First Meeting House (about 700 feet away); Home Site of Jonathan Law (about 700 feet away); The Regicides (about 700 feet away). Click for a list of all markers in Milford.
Categories. • Communications •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut. This page has been viewed 453 times since then. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Michael Herrick of Southbury, Connecticut. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.