Near Junction in Kimble County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Telegraph Store and Post Oﬃce
Erected 1996 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 5219.)
Marker series. This marker is included in the Postal Mail and Philately marker series.
Location. 30° 19.72′ N, 99° 54.41′ W. Marker is near Junction, Texas, in Kimble County. Marker is on U.S. 377 1.1 miles north of County Road 120, on the left when traveling south. Click for map. 15.5 miles south of Junction, Texas. Marker is in this post office area: Junction TX 76849, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 4 other markers are within 15 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Isaac Kountz (approx. 12.8 miles away); Vicinity of Bradbury Settlement Campsite of Marques de Rubi, 1767 (approx. 14.2 miles away); Old Bear Creek Texas Ranger Camp (approx. 14.2 miles away).
Also see . . .
1. Telegraph, TX. The Handbook of Texas Online, Texas State Historical Association (Submitted on April 26, 2012, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia.)
2. Telegraph, Texas. Voices of the Texas Hills (Submitted on April 26, 2012, by Bernard Fisher of Mechanicsville, Virginia.)
Categories. • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Joe Henderson of Wylie, Texas. This page has been viewed 357 times since then and 5 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Joe Henderson of Wylie, Texas. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.