St. Helena in Napa County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
NSGW & Historic District
Erected 1999 by Sam Brannan Chapter #1004, E Clampus Vitus.
Location. 38° 30.169′ N, 122° 28.132′ W. Marker is in St. Helena, California, in Napa County. Marker is on Spring Street south of Oak Avenue, on the left when traveling south. Click for map. The plaque is located at the entrance of the Native Sons of the Golden West Hall. Marker is at or near this postal address: 1313 Spring Street, Saint Helena CA 94574, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 2 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Richie Block (about 800 feet away, measured in a direct line); Robert Louis Stevenson (approx. 0.4 miles away); Hudson House (approx. Beringer Brothers Winery (approx. 0.8 miles away); Stonebridge (approx. 0.9 miles away); Chalet Bernensis (approx. 1.1 miles away); Charles Krug Winery (approx. 1.5 miles away); Cesare Mondavi 1883 – 1959 (approx. 1.5 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in St. Helena.
1. Additional Information Regarding the Marker Dedication
Rich Benyo was Noble Grand Humbug when this plaque was dedicated. Plaque wording by Loren A. Wilson
— Submitted April 22, 2012, by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California.
Categories. • Fraternal or Sororal Organizations •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California. This page has been viewed 522 times since then and 24 times this year. Last updated on . Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Loren Wilson of Sebastopol, California. 3. submitted on . • Syd Whittle was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.