Pampa in Gray County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Vittorio Emanuel von Brunow, M. D.
(October 27, 1862 - May 7, 1941)
Erected 1998 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 11903.)
Location. 35° 32.142′ N, 100° 57.672′ W. Marker is in Pampa, Texas, in Gray County. Marker is at the intersection of South Cuyler Street and East Foster Avenue, on the right when traveling north on South Cuyler Street. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Pampa TX 79065, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. First National Bank in Pampa (within shouting distance of this marker); White Deer Land Building (within shouting distance of this 1934 Pampa Post Office Building (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Quanah Parker Trail (about 300 feet away); Pioneer Cottage (about 400 feet away); First Methodist Church of Pampa (about 500 feet away); Pampa (about 500 feet away); Pampa City Hall (about 600 feet away). Click for a list of all markers in Pampa.
Also see . . . Dr. V.E. von Brunow. Pampa's first resident doctor was Dr. Vittorio Emanuel von Brunow, who was generally known in this area as Dr. Brunow. (Submitted on May 31, 2012, by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona.)
Categories. • Science & Medicine •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 284 times since then and 8 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.