Panhandle in Carson County, Texas — The American South (West South Central)
Conway Community Church
Erected 1993 by Texas Historical Commission. (Marker Number 1046.)
Location. 35° 20.733′ N, 101° 22.766′ W. Marker is in Panhandle, Texas, in Carson County. Marker is on Elsie Avenue (Texas Route 207) south of East 5th Street, on the right when traveling south. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 405 Elsie Avenue, Panhandle TX 79068, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. The Square House (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Texas Panhandle Pioneers: The Simms Brothers (about 300 feet away); Pioneer Dugout (about 300 feet Eclipse Windmill Patented 1867 (about 300 feet away); Last Great Panhandle Cattle Drive to Montana (about 400 feet away); Finch-Lord-Nelson and the Founding of Panhandle City (about 400 feet away); Temple Lea Houston (about 400 feet away); Carson County (about 500 feet away). Click for a list of all markers in Panhandle.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. This page has been viewed 269 times since then and 54 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by Bill Kirchner of Tucson, Arizona. • Bernard Fisher was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.