Schuylerville in Saratoga County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Dutch Reformed Church
in New York State
Erected 1927 by New York State.
Location. 43° 5.433′ N, 73° 34.995′ W. Marker is in Schuylerville, New York, in Saratoga County. Marker is at the intersection of U.S. 4 and Evans Street, on the right when traveling south on U.S. 4. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Schuylerville NY 12871, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Fort Vrooman (approx. 0.2 miles away); Burgoyne Surrendered his Sword (approx. ¼ mile away); Sword Surrender Site (approx. ¼ mile away); Nov. 28, 1745 (approx. 0.3 miles away); The Schuyler House (approx. 0.3 miles away); Two Brothers Meet Again (approx. 0.4 miles away); Flax and Linen Mill (approx. 0.4 miles away); The Loyalists Leave Early (approx. half a mile away). Click for a list of all markers in Schuylerville.
Categories. • Churches, Etc. •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page has been viewed 321 times since then and 76 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Bill Coughlin of North Arlington, New Jersey. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.