Columbus in Muscogee County, Georgia — The American South (South Atlantic)
Dedicated to the Veterans of 1898 to 1902
Dedicated to the Veterans of 1898 to 1902 Camps and Auxiliaries of the Department of Georgia
United Spanish War Veterans
At the 31st Annual Convention
May 10-12 1953
Location. 32° 27.283′ N, 84° 59.583′ W. Marker is in Columbus, Georgia, in Muscogee County. Marker is on Broadway 0 miles south of 5th Street, in the median. Click for map. Marker is in this post office area: Columbus GA 31901, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. William Bartram Trail (about 500 feet away, measured in a direct line); John McIlhenny Home (about 500 feet away); “The Folly” (about 700 feet away); Fourth Street Baptist Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); The Pemberton House (approx. 0.3 miles away); 700 Broadway (approx. 0.3 miles away); Woodruff Farm House and Log Cabin (approx. 0.3 miles away); Dr. Pembertonís Country Home (approx. 0.3 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Columbus.
Categories. • War, Spanish-American •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. This page has been viewed 263 times since then and 61 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by David Seibert of Sandy Springs, Georgia. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.