Colusa in Colusa County, California — The American West (Pacific Coastal)
Colusa County Courthouse
California Registered Historical Landmark No. 890
Erected 1976 by State Department of Parks and Recreation in cooperation with the Colusa County Historical Society and the Colusa County Board of Supervisors July 4, 1976. (Marker Number 890.)
Location. 39° 12.835′ N, 122° 0.537′ W. Marker is in Colusa, California, in Colusa County. Marker can be reached from Market Street. Click for map. Marker is at or near this postal address: 547 Market Street, Colusa CA 95932, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within walking distance of this marker. Will Semple Green House (within shouting distance of this marker); Carnegie Library (within shouting distance of this marker); I.O.O.F. Building (about 300 feet away, measured in a direct line); Judge H. M. Albery House Adelade M. Ryerson House--1906 (about 700 feet away); Old Chinatown District--Circa 1890 (approx. 0.2 miles away); Our Lady of Lourdes Church (approx. 0.2 miles away); Center Section of the Former Colusa Bridge (approx. 0.4 miles away). Click for a list of all markers in Colusa.
More about this marker. Marker is on the building to the left of the main entrance.
Also see . . . History of Colusa County. (Submitted on August 17, 2008, by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California.)
Categories. • Government • Landmarks • Notable Buildings •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. This page has been viewed 1,504 times since then and 92 times this year. Last updated on , by Michael Kindig of Long Beach, California. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. 4. submitted on , by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. 5. submitted on , by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. 6. submitted on , by Syd Whittle of El Dorado Hills, California. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.