West Rush in Monroe County, New York — The American Northeast (Mid-Atlantic)
Erected 1932 by State Education Department.
Location. 42° 58.599′ N, 77° 41.904′ W. Marker is in West Rush, New York, in Monroe County. Marker is at the intersection of Rush-West Rush Road and Creekside Drive, on the left when traveling east on Rush-West Rush Road. Click for map. This marker is visible from East River Road as well. Marker is in this post office area: Rush NY 14543, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 4 miles of this marker, measured as the crow flies. Cox Ferry (approx. 2.6 miles away); Early House (approx. 2.6 miles away); Tuscaroras (approx. 3.1 miles away); Erected 1834 (approx. 3.3 miles away); Ganson's Mill (approx. 3.6 miles away); Site of First Quaker Meeting House (approx. 3.7 miles away); Genesee Valley Greenway (approx. 3.8 miles away); a different marker also named Genesee Valley Greenway (approx. 3.8 miles away).
Categories. • Native Americans •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by Yugoboy of Rochester, New York. This page has been viewed 237 times since then and 56 times this year. Photos: 1, 2, 3. submitted on , by Yugoboy of Rochester, New York. • Bill Pfingsten was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.