Blue Springs in Barbour County, Alabama — The American South (East South Central)
Blue Springs School 1920-1969
Erected 1999 by Historic Chattahoochee Commission and Blue Springs School Alumni Association.
Location. 31° 39.625′ N, 85° 29.312′ W. Marker is in Blue Springs, Alabama, in Barbour County. Marker is on Alabama Route 10, on the right when traveling west. Click for map. It is located near the intersetion of AL Hwy 10 and Barbour County road 41. Marker is in this post office area: Clio AL 36017, United States of America.
Other nearby markers. At least 8 other markers are within 10 miles of Pea River Electric Membership Corporation (approx. one mile away); Peniel Baptist Church (approx. 3.4 miles away); Mount Enon Primitive Baptist Church (approx. 6.7 miles away); Barbour County High School (approx. 8 miles away); Barbour County's "Little Scotland"/Pea River Presbyterian Church (approx. 8.6 miles away); Union Presbyterian Church/Founders and Early Pastors (approx. 9.1 miles away); The Old County Court House (approx. 9.6 miles away); Louisville (approx. 9.6 miles away).
Categories. • Education •
Credits. This page originally submitted on , by David J Gaines of Pinson, Alabama. This page has been viewed 531 times since then and 104 times this year. Photos: 1, 2. submitted on , by David J Gaines of Pinson, Alabama. • Craig Swain was the editor who published this page. This page was last revised on June 16, 2016.